We know y’all have been waiting for this one! One of the purest hoopers of all time, and NBA Hall of Famer, Grant Hill joins Knuckleheads. He chops it up with Darius and Q about his crazy rise to become one of the best players in the country and about going to Duke and building his legacy there. The guys also get into how Grant navigated the league, from his early success to how he overcame his injuries.
- Recruiting process, choosing Duke over UNC, Georgetown [9:05]
- Beating UNLV and winning a national championship with the Blue Devils [22:38]
- First experience of the Duke-UNC rivalry [28:00]
- Taking NBA by storm, being leading vote getter for All-Star as a rookie [39:40]
- Playing pickup against MJ during Space Jam filming [53:21]
- Going to the Magic, almost playing there with Tim Duncan [1:02:09]
- Dealing with injuries, mental toll that takes [1:05:25]
- His relationship with Coach K, Duke legacy [1:43:27]
NBA veterans Quentin Richardson and Darius Miles are lifelong friends and bona fide truth-tellers. Listen as they invite special guests, high-profile athletes, musicians and entertainers to get brutally honest about everything from current events to untold stories from the golden era of sports and culture. Named for the on-court celebration they made wildly popular, this unfiltered, hilarious and surprising podcast is like playing NBA 2K with no fouls.
This season, we’re giving away a limited number of digital collectibles each episode in the form of POAPs. All you have to do is be one of the first 25 people to find the secret word within each episode and then go to the POAP app to claim your prize while supplies last. If you need help learning how to claim your POAP, check out the steps here. Or join our Telegram Community and we can help you out there.
Subscribe on Youtube
Follow on Instagram
Follow on Facebook
#Grant #Hill #Knuckleheads #Podcast